- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2 Heat 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add bacon; cook and stir until browned. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to slow cooker. Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
- 3 Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium-high; add chicken thighs to skillet. Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer to slow cooker. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 4 Reduce heat of skillet to medium; add oil and onion. Cook and stir about 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Transfer to slow cooker. Add condensed soup to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 hours or until chicken is tender. Add whipping cream; stir to combine. Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until hot. Serve with angel hair pasta, if desired.