ESB will host each individual ceremony on the famed 86th floor Observatory throughout the day as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. – Cynthia Eska and Joseph Moccia (Berkeley Heights, NJ) – Cynthia and Joe started dating three years ago while Joe was serving in the United States Marine Corps. One of their favorite dates during Joe’s military leave was to go to the top of the Empire State Building. They are excited to exchange vows atop the World’s Most Romantic Building.
- 8:15 a.m. – Roetta Collins and Patrick D. Smith (New York, NY) – Roetta and Patrick met on a dating site. Patrick’s profile picture was of him standing in front of a store window that had a Valentine’s Day display with a large red heart with the date February 14th. Roetta was based in Chicago, looking for a new job, and Patrick was in Astoria, but that was never discussed. Roetta was eventually offered a job in New York, so she returned to NYC to start, and they finally met in person. They have been dating for three years and are excited to exchange vows at the iconic Empire State Building.
- 8:30 a.m. – Laura and David DeMusz (Middletown, Delaware) – High school sweethearts, Laura and David fell in love when they were 15 years old. During a Valentine’s Day school dance, David asked Laura to marry him while “My Forever Valentine” played in the background and on Valentine’s Day in 1998, Laura and David were married. They are excited to renew their vows on their 19thwedding anniversary and remain “Forever Valentine’s.”
- 8:45 a.m. – Krista Owens and Danielle Reno (Wantagh, NY and Levittown, NY) – NYPD Officer Krista, and her fiancé Danielle met through mutual friends. Danielle is excited to say “I Do” to one of “New York’s Finest” on top of New York’s most iconic building.
- 9:00 a.m. – Andrea Hurtado and Andrew Reed (Cutler Bay, FL) –Andrew and Andrea met shortly after Andrew enlisted in the Army. While Andrew was stationed in Kentucky for five years, including two deployments to Afghanistan, their relationship blossomed via phone calls and Skype. Now living together in Florida, they are both looking forward to tying the knot atop one of the most iconic buildings in the world.
- 9:15 a.m. – Danielle Stone and Brian Doyle (Boonton, NJ) –This Valentine’s Day will mark two years since Danielle and Brian have been to the top of the Empire State Building. On February 14, 2015, they celebrated Danielle’s mom and stepdad’s wedding atop the Empire State Building. After their ceremony, Danielle and Brian went for a walk in Central Park, which ended up being the location for Brian’s proposal a year and a half later. NYC has been the highlight of many stops on their road to happily ever after.
- 9:30 a.m. – Yanqiu Wang and Huan Yang (China) – Yanqiu and Huan fell in love after meeting at the Canton Tower in Guangzhou. The romance escalated during a motorcycle tour in Macau, where Huan proposed at the Macau Tower. There is a magical connection between the couple and renowned landmarks, and they are excited to continue their love story at the “World’s Most Famous Building.”
- 9:45 a.m. – Jennifer Cuatt and Christopher Langmack (North Salem, NY) – Jennifer’s great grandfather emigrated from Slovakia to help build the Empire State Building as a plaster worker. Jennifer and Christopher are excited to pay homage to Jennifer’s family ties while celebrating their love at the Empire State Building.
- 11:30 a.m. – Carolyn Zeits and Ryan Simon (Philadelphia, PA) – After being paired together as bridesmaid and groomsman at a mutual friend’s wedding, one of Carolyn and Ryan’s best dates was a visit to the Empire State Building. They are ready to start their life together as husband and wife on top of the world at the Empire State Building.
- 11:45 a.m. – Jennifer K. Tuck and Rayford W. Chappill (New York, NY) – Jennifer and Ray met in 1996. Six years later Ray sustained a heart attack, which led to anoxic encephalopathy. As a result, Ray lost his memory, and Jen has stood by his side as his advocate and caretaker. Ray and Jen have grown both individually and as a couple throughout the last 20 years and said, “We are excited to wed in the presence of our friends, family, and most importantly God at the Empire State Building in the city where we fell in love.”
- 12:15 p.m. – Amanda Woodard and Phillip Turinsky (Southgate, MI) – Amanda planned a surprise trip to NYC for Phillip’s 30thbirthday, and he managed to top her surprise by proposing to her on the 86th floor of the Observatory. The couple is excited to return to the site of their engagement to declare their love once again and become husband and wife.
- 12:30 p.m. – Jennifer and Patrick Davenport (Port Orange, FL) – Jennifer and Patrick got engaged on the 86th floor Observatory and two years later were married atop the Empire State Building. They are looking forward to renewing their vows in front of their family and friends.
- 12:45 p.m. – Catherine Fiehn Malat and Eric LeStrange (Milford, CT and Shelton, CT) – Catherine and Eric worked together in the early 80’s and eventually lost touch and married other people. As a recent divorcee, Catherine reached out to Eric on Facebook, and after a few months, they rekindled the flame. After 32 years, they are excited to tie the knot.
- 2 p.m. – Emily and Ken Evans (West Palm Beach, FL) – Emily and Ken were married at the Empire State Building on Valentine’s Day in 2007. They are looking forward to exchanging their vows in celebration of their 10th anniversary.
Following the ceremony, each couple will enjoy ESB’s open-air, one-of-a-kind 360-degree views of New York City and beyond for photos. Additionally, one randomly-selected couple will win a three-night, four-day honeymoon at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Emily Evans has been given the opportunity to “Say Yes to the Dress” at Kleinfeld Bridal. Emily and Ken’s ceremony will be featured on an episode of TLC”s “Say Yes to the Dress.”
All 14 couples will get to enjoy one-night complimentary accommodations at the iconic Grand Hyatt New York and will be treated to an exclusive continental breakfast at STATE Grill and Bar, located in the lobby of ESB, before or after their ceremony. To symbolize the joyous occasion, each couple will also be gifted a Bulova timepiece from the Diamonds Collect