Do you feel like you can’t get it all done? Does your “to-do” list, schedule or those in your life make you feel overwhelmed? Wondering if it’s possible to move from “out of my mind” to “in control” when you’ve got too many projects on your plate or too much mess in your relationships?
In Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity(www.overwhelmed.website, Harvest House), Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory share their personal stories and successful suggestions. Readers will be encouraged to identify their underlying hurts, uncover hope, embrace practical healing, and become equipped to:
- Trade the to-do list that controls you for a calendar that allows space in your life
- Discover the personality types and how they manage being overwhelmed
- Manage the clutter that creates chaos and inhibits creativity
- Personalize a well-defined work week and prep/plan days
- Learn when and whom to ask for the right help
- Observe a true Sabbath to protect you from an overwhelmed life
The authors include a reader’s self-assessment to determine what is overwhelming them, and a personality test to examine the impact according to each specific personality. Clutter, tasks, and relationships may overwhelm you now, but God can help you overcome with grace.