WHAT: In partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, IHOP® Restaurants is celebrating its 12th annual National Pancake Day® to raise $3.5 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals programs in the communities they serve.
WHY: On National Pancake Day, guests who visit participating restaurants will receive a free short stack of IHOP’s world-famous Buttermilk pancakes, and in return are asked to leave a voluntary donation to benefit the CMN Hospital in their community. To find a local IHOP restaurant or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
WHEN: TUESDAY, March 7, 2017, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., with some locations extending the celebration until 10 p.m.
WHERE: Participating IHOP restaurants in the New York area.
Feel free to stop by any of the following IHOP restaurants to interview an IHOP spokesperson and/or for live broadcast on Tuesday, March 7. National Pancake Day B-roll footage featuring Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields flipping pancakes can also be downloaded easily here . PSA footage and audio can be downloaded here.
- 650-672 Kapowski Road, ELIZABETH, NY
- 2085 Lexington Ave, NEW YORK, NY
- 3196A Kennedy Blvd, UNION CITY, NJ
- 1375 Boston Post Road, LARCHMONT, NY
- 1759 Route 88, BRICK, NJ
- 810 US Highway 46, KENVIL, NJ
National Pancake Day Fun Facts:
- IHOP Restaurants expect to serve more than 5 million free pancakes on National Pancake Day this year – which when stacked, would be nearly 19 miles high.
- In 2016, IHOP raised close to $4 million for leading children’s charities.
- Since the inception of National Pancake Day in 2006, IHOP Restaurants has raised $24 million to support charities in the local communities in which they operate.