Slowly but surely, our communities are inching toward re-opening after weeks of Coronavirus safety measures. As we begin to consider a return to “normal” life, strengthening your immune system is essential to feeling confident and prepared.
Start right now with these five key steps to naturally boost immunity recommended by the nurse behind Nupeutics Health, Bernadette Judge (Nurse B).
- Practice proper hygiene by washing hands frequently, especially after using the restroom or touching commonly used items such as shopping carts or door handles
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and enjoying alcohol, soda, and other sugary beverages in moderation
- Make rest a priority by ensuring that you get enough sleep (around 8 hours) each night
- Reduce mental and emotional stress by getting active, clearly communicating your needs, and talking through challenges with those you trust
- Limit nutritional and environmental stressors by eating a well-balanced diet and avoiding too many processed foods
- Supplement your diet with natural herbs, minerals, and vitamins that support good health, such as Zinc, Vitamin C, and Echinacea
An all-natural, herbal supplement like our Immunity Master blend can help support strong immunity and provide peace of mind during periods of chaos and stress.
- Featuring a powerful combination of antioxidant-rich Chaga mushrooms, Immunity Master helps to stimulate white “soldier” blood cells and reduce inflammation while fighting off harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Infection-fighting Echinacea provides beneficial alkylamines to help support healthy sinuses and our inflammatory response to germs.
- Sclerotium – a hardy substance sourced from sclerotia truffle mushrooms – provides essential antiviral and antibiotic support.
- This potent formula also features Zinc, a trace mineral credited with helping to battle infection and inflammation, along with all-natural Vitamin C sourced from the Amla fruit.
- And, since most of our immune cells reside in the gut, we made sure to include a proprietary blend of Lactobacillus probiotics to help stimulate beneficial gut bacteria.