Multiple wildfires have burned millions of acres across California, Oregon and Washington, prompting the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents. As the fires continue to spread, the Farmers Insurance Catastrophe Response Team is helping assist impacted customers with claims.
“We are committed to helping our customers through this devastating situation,” said Jim Taylor, Head of Claims Customer Experience for Farmers Insurance. “Safety is our top priority, and we urge those affected by these major wildfires to heed warnings issued by emergency personnel and be ready to evacuate at a moment’s notice.”
Customers who have been impacted by the fires can file a claim by:
- Visiting Farmers.com or Foremost.com.
- Calling their agent.
- Using the Farmers® Mobile App through their smartphone or tablet.
- Texting REPORTCLAIM to 29141.
- Or by calling the 24-hour claims center:
- Farmers Claims Contact Center number: 1-800-435-7764.
- Foremost® and 21st Century® customers can also use the 1-800-435-7764 number for assistance.
- Bristol West® customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for assistance.
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, and to make the process easier for customers, Farmers Insurance is offering a number of technological solutions for processing claims. Customers who file a claim will be able to work directly with a specially trained claims professional to guide them through the claims process. Visit farmers.com/catastrophe for updates.