– 1 lb ground round (or MorningStar Farms Grillers Recipe Crumbles for veg friendly)
– 1 cup chopped onions
– 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 (24oz) jar of pasta sauce
– 1 (25oz) package or frozen cheese-filled ravioli(do not thaw)
– 1 (8oz) package shredded Italian blend cheese
1. Cook ground round (or veg crumble), onion, and garlic in a large skillet over a medium/high heat, until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain if needed and set aside.
2. Spoon 3/4 cup pasta sauce into bottom of a lightly greased crockpot. Layer half of the ravioli.
3. Layer with 1/2 the meat mixture.
4. Then top with 1 cup of cheese.
5. Repeat layers, starting with 3/4 cup of sauce, ravioli, meat and end with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
6. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours until pasta is tender. Like I said above, the original recipe said 6 hours, but mine was ready to go after 4.5 hours. So test your crock out with this one!