I am sure we all know the Kardashian brands sells millions. I know many folks are very particular about their shape wear. I consider myself one of those folks.
First here are the tips to look for in buying shapewear.
- TARGETS YOUR TUMMY, WAIST, AND REAR – Choose the fabric for firm control all around; lace panty styles work their magic on your tummy and waist.
- STAYS IN PLACE – Stay Put design means you won’t have to keep smoothing or tugging your shaping briefs.
- DESIGNED FOR SMOOTHNESS – Virtually seamless styling disappears under clothes, so all that shows are smooth curves.
- FABRIC COOL AND DRY – Made of moisture-wicking Cool Comfort fabric, these control briefs might be the most comfortable shapewear you’ve ever worn. Stretch lace panty styles offer extra ventilation.
- SHAPEWEAR YOU CAN WEAR ALL DAY. REALLY? REALLY! – Fabulous fabric with luxurious stretch provides firm tummy control with all-day comfort.
- HOLD-IN-PLACE WAISTBAND – Smart Comfort waistband won’t roll, dig or pinch and stays confidently in place.
- PRO SIZING TIP – Select shapewear in your true size, don’t size down. For more control, choose a higher compression level.
Kim Kardashian first launched Skims in September 2019, offering an inclusive solution to shapewear and underwear, in sizes XXS- 5X and in nine tonal colourways. Since then, in the U.S., the brand has seen much success and regularly sales out of styles due to high consumer. The Skims Brand ‘s catch phase is “solutions for every body.
NOW FOR REAL LIFE REVIEW
My bestie was the guinea pig for this review. She wore them for an entire day on our vacation recently.
Does it target the right space? Yes. All your lumps and bumps were gone. It made you nice and smooth. It was easy to wear all day and it had easy give for bathroom use.
Were they comfy? Yes, she didn’t feel squished. They did not itch and they weren’t sweaty. We were in 101 degree temps.
Did they fit? Yes. but make sure you get your size. Do not size up or down. There is strong rubber at the top that stays in place and is not gummy. and does not roll down.
Now, for what didn’t work.
The straps didn’t sit on her shoulders as they should. They could have been stitched a tad closer and more secure. In addition, there is no holding rubber of the legs. You have to keep pulling them down. It was just rolling u all day!
Other than that it’s a go. The rating is 4 out of 5.