Be Mixed is an all-natural, zero-calorie cocktail mixer that gives you the great taste of mixology-inspired cocktails without the added sugar and calories. This Kentucky Derby (Saturday, May 7) try a guilt free version of a classic Mint Julep with Be Mixed!
½ Bottle of Be Mixed Cucumber Mint
½ Bottle of Be Mixed Ginger Lime
1.5 oz of Bourbon
5 Mint leaves plus a sprig for garnish
1. Pour the Be Mixed Cucumber Mint and Be Mixed Ginger Lime into a glass
2. Add mint leaves and muddle them either using the back of a spoon or a muddler
3. Add crushed in to the glass
4. Pour bourbon over the ice and stir rapidly with a spoon.
5. Garnish with the mint sprig and Enjoy!
The single-serve bottles (available for $33 for a pack of 12) make it simple to prepare delicious cocktails so you can spend less time fussing and more time enjoying. Launched in 2015 by two female 29-year-old Harvard Business School graduates who were tired of settling for vodka sodas, the line is available at Whole Foods, Fresh Direct and Be Mixed, as well as other specialty retailers. .