Life transitions specialist explains why retirement plans need to be customized in order to be successful.
“GENERALIZED ADVICE DOESN’T EMPOWER PEOPLE TO MAKE FINANCIAL TRANSFORMATIONS,” HE SAYS. “THAT’S WHY RPG-LIFE TRANSITION SPECIALISTS CREATED THE LIFEPRINT ADVANTAGE™, A PROPRIETARY AND EDUCATIONAL APPROACH TO WEALTH MANAGEMENT. LIKE A FINGERPRINT, YOUR LIFEPRINT™ IS UNIQUELY YOURS. THIS MULTI-FACETED APPROACH TO FINANCIAL LIFE MAPPING IS ONE-OF-A-KIND.”
A recent study shows that 1 in 3 people have $0 saved for retirement. It’s a frightening reality considering that healthcare costs for an average senior citizen could cost as much as $260,000.
That is why Joshua Kadish, AIF, RFC and Partner at RPG-Life Transition Specialists says, “Our current retirement approach in this country just isn’t working. Rather than thinking in the abstract, Americans need to be encouraged to think realistically about the goals they have for their retirement and what steps they need to take to make those goals happen.”
Kadish believes that ‘one-size-fits-all’ retirement advice is part of the reason why so many Americans fail to act on planning their retirement and do not realize how much power they truly have over their financial future.
Here Kadish lays out the LifePrint Advantage™ steps:
- LifePrinting: “We begin by establishing a relationship with you. At our first meeting, your Life Planner will guide you through a thorough interview so we can listen and learn about your long-term goals and clearly understand your LifePrint™.”
- LifePrint™ Analysis: “Using advanced technology, considerable experience and your LifePrint™ to guide us, we closely examine your current financial circumstances, discover any gaps and chart a tailored path towards your destination.”
- Presentation. “We help you understand your current financial situation and explain your Action Plan in an educational and rewarding presentation. We’ll answer questions so you can make successful decisions about your future and agree to move ahead.”
- Plan Enactment. “We implement the Action Plan with efficiency and precision. Through this process, we’ll serve as your advocates as we oversee your wealth management plan execution and help you gain better control over your financial future.”
- LifePrint™ Monitoring. “Through regular meetings and connections during the year, we ensure we’re aware of changes in your life and that you are on your path. We implement solutions to simplify your life like consolidating your financial informatio