Hard Rock’s guests born on Leap Day get more than just the privilege of being a quarter of their age this February 29th at Hard Rock Cafe! This year leaplings who celebrate their birthday at Hard Rock Cafes in the United States will receive a free entrée from Hard Rock Cafe’s Leaplings Eat Free menu.*
“There are more than 200,000 leap day babies in the United States alone, and they only get to celebrate their ‘real birthday’ once every four years,” said Alex Merchan, Senior Director of Marketing for Hard Rock International. “We want to reward those who have waited so patiently to celebrate with one of our fresh, quality meals – a delicious birthday present from Hard Rock Cafe!”
Selections available as part of Hard Rock Cafe’s Leaplings Eat Free menu include:
- Legendary Burger™ – Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, a golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine ripened tomato, served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock’s seasoned fries
- Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese – Cavatappi macaroni tossed in a three-cheese sauce with roasted red peppers and topped with Parmesan parsley bread crumbs and grilled chicken breast
- Veggie Leggie – grilled Veggie Leggie patty topped with a grilled Portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red pepper and served on a toasted bun with mayo, leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, grilled sweet onions and a side of Hard Rock’s seasoned fries
- Hickory-Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich – hand-pulled smoked pork with hickory barbecue sauce served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock’s seasoned fries, cowboy beans and citrus coleslaw
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Toasted brioche bun with honey mustard, topped with smoked bacon, melted Jack cheese, grilled chicken, dijon mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and a slice of vine-ripened tomato
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed in Hard Rock’s house-made Caesar dressing, topped with garlic croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese and grilled chicken
The special Leap Day menu items pair perfectly with Hard Rock’s specialty cocktails from its extensive, award-winning beverage menu, including Hurricanes, margaritas and signature favorites or one of Hard Rock’s Alternative Rock non-alcoholic drinks.
Happy Birthday Folks!