I love a good idea! TheGiraffe Razor Extension Handle is a great idea.
In the evolution of the razor with all of its technological advances on getting a close shave; it has yet to evolve in the designing of the razor handle to include people limited in flexibility and mobility. How can you get a close shave if you can not get close enough to shave?
Who is this for? People who have the following issues can benefit greatly:
- Shoulder, neck or back pain
- Changes in their center of gravity due to weight gain during pregnancy
- Limitations in flexibility and mobility due to post-operative procedures – Total hip and knee surgery
- Decrease in range of motion due to arthritis, degenerative joint disease or sports injury
- Limitations in mobility due to small stand up showers, RVs, cruise ships and college dormitories
There are millions of women each year who are unable to shave their legs due to the discomfort. All of these conditions decrease flexibility and mobility and therefore, make shaving difficult if not impossible with a short-handled razor. As a consequence, some women just “give up” on shaving their legs entirely or resort to a caregiver or loved one to carry out this personal daily care routine.
There is now an option for these women to shave their legs independently with comfort and safety. Introducing the Giraffe Razor Extension Handle, a shaving accessory designed to customize the length and angle of your premium disposable or reusable razor.
At first glance I thought the shape was odd. I opened the box and readied my razor. I locked in my razor, adjusted the length, chose the desired angle and started. It was really easy! Seriously!
- Adds 15-20 inches in Length to a Razor Handle – Eliminates Bending at the Waist
- No Slip Grip with Rubberized Finish – Perfect for Anyone who has Arthritis
- Quick Connect and Release Buttons – Ease of Use
- Pivoting Head Rotates to a 30°, 45° or 90° angle – Maximizes Flexibility
- Two Universal Razor Attachments, Small, and Large
- Accommodates the Most Popular Men’s and Women’s Premium Disposable and Reusable Razors on the Market Today
- Wrist Lanyard – Conveniently Wear around your Wrist for Easy Retrieval
I say add it to your list of things to have!