- Place broccoli in a large bowl. Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat. …
- Toss broccoli, then drain marinade. Place cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. …
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli Foil Pack
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ Select™ frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Tear off 2 (12-inch) lengths Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil to make foil packets. Place half the broccoli in center of each piece of foil. Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 2Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space on sides for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 3Place foil packets on grill over indirect heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 25 minutes or until broccoli is heated through. Carefully open foil packs, and sprinkle broccoli with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.