6 cups cold water
2 cups lemon juice (8 to 10 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- Ice cube
- Lemon slice, if desired
- Maraschino cherry with stem, if desired
- 1 Mix water, lemon juice and sugar in large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled if desired.
- 2 Serve lemonade over ice. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and cherry.
2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 quarts iced tea
- Fresh mint sprig, if desired
- 1 Make lemonade as directed on can, using punch bowl or large container. Stir in tea.
- 2 Serve over ice. Garnish with mint.