The key to being successful often means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. While having a mentor is a blessing for any young entrepreneur, not everyone can find one in person. If you haven’t found your personal business guru, let millennial entrepreneur and inspirational role model Ariana Pierce help you chase your dreams – no matter what!
While most people dedicate their lives to mastering one career, at just 25, Ariana has already shown her skills in six! With her drive, ambition, and superior social media marketing skills, Pierce has made her mark in business and for her brand. The beauty guru not only runs Superstar Nail Lacquer and Style Shoppe, an online accessories company, she’s creating some serious buzz with her travel accessories and travel journal! A published author, motivational speaker, designer and business coach, Ariana Pierce has the tools to help aspiring entrepreneurs create their own future.
Check out these tips and tricks of the trade you need to be a success NOW and not later:
- Get A Vision: For any on-the-go entrepreneur, taking the time to sit down and focus on goals can be difficult. In between emails, come up with a positive phrase or word that best describes what you want to achieve. Something like: “This is my year to GO BIG.” Once you’ve found your favorite phrase, make a plan for the following:
- What do you want to accomplish in your job or business?
- Where do you want to travel?
- What books will you read this year?
- How will you attract your desires or goals?
- Read To Succeed: What better way to get advice from other entrepreneurs then from the pages of a book? Reading helps you to think big and stay inspired. When you get a break from dealing with the constant barrage of business issues, gravitate toward success-driven novels and topics on being the best in your industry.
- Find Your Own Path: Book a ticket and just go. Travel exposes you to new opportunities and opens your imagination to endless possibilities. Whether you jetset internationally, or keep it local, taking that leap allows you to experience other cultures and stay motivated.
- Dress For Success: You never get a second chance for a first impression. Your image educates others on how to treat you – be bold and present yourself with conviction. It could make a real difference in your job and in your business. While self-confidence is the best outfit to rock, take time to study the industry you want to be in and see how they style for success. Just be sure to add your own unique flair!
- Write Your Way To Success: Harness the power of writing for your goals by taking time to write out positive affirmations that you can say daily (you can even plan your passion with the Superstar Chic Fashion Planner). Whether you focus on finding your productivity with the phrase, “I am productive in my job,” or you reach for the stars with, “I will be successful,” saying the right things helps you stay positive and focus on your goals for the year.