As the royal nuptials take place early in the morning stateside, Kellogg’s® invites all NYC-based royal fanatics to the ultimate breakfast and viewing party on May 19 at 5:30am E.T. – complete with edible glitter, cereal box fascinator hats and Tony the Tiger in dapper form! Cereal lovers across the U.S. also have a unique opportunity to join in the fun, as Kellogg’s® offers DIY recipes and tutorials to throw a cereal-inspired watch party of your own.
Kellogg‘s® is a proud royal warrant holder, meaning we’ve had the privilege to be the official cereal provider of the royal household for three monarchs. For the event, Kellogg’s® has teamed up with former royal chef Darren McGrady to craft a celebratory, multicourse breakfast that elevates the watch party experience and helps cereal lovers reimagine the breakfast staple. U.K. grandeur will meet U.S. appeal to create a delicious, cereal-centric pairing menu worthy of the royal occasion.
Following 15 years of service to the royal household, McGrady is known for helping home chefs entertain with a royal touch. “There are plenty of ways to add regal flair to a meal, and I’m thrilled to demonstrate that with something as fun and exciting as cereal,” McGrady said. “Whether you’re celebrating this global event with Kellogg‘s in NYC or re-creating the menu for your own guests, you’ll be wowed by all of the ways you can reimagine cereal beyond the bowl.”
The menu includes:
- Stately Scones: Kellogg‘s® Frosted Flakes® Scones with Macerated Strawberries, Basil and Whipped Froot Loops® Cream
- Krispy Gems: Rice Krispies®-Encrusted Scotch Eggs with Sausage & Bacon
- Bars of Gold: Kellogg‘s® Corn Flakes® English Flapjacks with Seeds
- Special Krown: Kellogg‘s® Special K® Royal Breakfast Bowl
- Imperial Pudding: Kellogg‘s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® “Bread and Butter” Chocolate and Banana Pudding
- Majestic Pops: Kellogg‘s® Froot Loops® Caramel Banana Cake Push Pops
- Lemon Luster Wedding Cake: Kellogg‘s® Raisin Bran® Cake with Lemon Elderflower Cream Cheese Frosting, Edible Gold and Fresh Flowers
- Frosted Flakes® “Rose Pouchong” and Raisin Bran® “Lemon Elderflower” Cereal Milk Teas
Kellogg’s NYC Café will open its doors for early risers to watch the televised ceremony at 5:30 a.m. ET. Visitors can enjoy a one-of-a-kind viewing experience, feast on a modern cereal-centric breakfast and even create their own Kellogg‘s-inspired fascinator! Fashion designer Kelly Dempsey will host a live demo to show guests how to create a cereal box fascinator hat with a regal twist.
For royal family enthusiasts who would rather sleep in, select menu items will be available for purchase following the early-morning affair. Join us at Kellogg‘s NYC Café for the wedding watch party of the season – reservations available on OpenTable.com or the OpenTable app beginning May 9. Or you can find everything you need to host your own celebration at kelloggsnyc.com! Wow your guests with any of our DIY recipes and how-to videos for each of our cereal-inspired fascinator creations. Don’t forget to share highlights from your special event on social media using #KelloggsNYC!