Amidst coronavirus self-isolation, schools are closed and families are spending a lot more time indoors together. Parents are looking for ways to keep kids busy in-between homeschooling lessons.
Enter Greenlight®, a customizable debit card and app with patent-pending technology that enables parents to manage chores and allowances, as well as set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more.
With Greenlight, families can:
- Assign weekly or one-time chores
- Automatically pay allowances, and determine how the allowance is allocated into their child’s Saving, Spending and Giving accounts
- Teach their kids to save using Greenlight’s Saving account which allows parents to set a “Parent-Paid Interest Rate” to exaggerate the point about the importance of saving and the value of compounding interest
- Set specific saving goals to encourage kids to set aside money for a specific purpose and track progress toward reaching that goal
- Embrace their kids’ compassion and kindness by teaching them to give to charities
- Give their kids a custom Greenlight card with a photo of their choice
Let me know what you think.