Savvy shoppers and retailers alike have figured out the secret to saving money online when back-to-school shopping. They’ve discovered that the world of online shopping offers endless possibilities, including a variety of fun shopping sites that list discounts and coupons for up to 90% off retail prices. Finally, shoppers can stop sacrificing time and money rummaging through unorganized garment racks and endless product aisles while going store to store.
Here are five deal sites that give consumers the biggest bang for their buck this school year:
1. Snagshout: Snagshout was made to create a social connection between shoppers and brand owners. With Snagshout, shoppers can “snag” a deal for their favorite products (up to 90% off) and then write an honest review to help other potential customers make a decision. Snagshout works alongside Amazon to serve as a product discovery platform for shoppers to purchase consistently updated products ranging from groceries to clothing in exchange for their honest review.
2. Mojo Savings: Mojo Savings finds deals so consumers don’t have to. Their website offers helpful links for people who are new to couponing and just beginning their journey, as well as offers an educational “How to Live on Less” series. The sites’ goal is to provide consumers with the inspiration they need to really delve in and tighten their belts to accomplish financial success.
3. Price Grabber: This website makes cost comparison easier for shoppers by searching for the best prices on items or brands from around the web. With Price Grabber, coupons and sale prices are pulled from thousands of brands and are ordered by how much the buyer saves. Price Grabber’s information is updated consistently to ensure customers that they are receiving the biggest bang for their buck.
4. FatWallet: FatWallet is a unique social deals platform which gives shoppers cash back rewards when they find a great deal or coupon through their website. FatWallet works with retailers to let customers know about thousands of special offers, discounts and coupon codes. When a customer takes advantage of a deal, the brand receives commission that they return back to customers as a cash back reward.
5. Yipit: Yipit allows customers to view deals offered specifically to their location from sites like Groupon, LivingSocial, AmazonLocal, Travelzoo and more. They customize deals to each shopper based on their unique preferences, making it possible to get the best offers on products unique to their interests.