For Toby, making every moment count is about more than just saying it out loud. Whether he’s at home with his wife and five children, mentoring new artists, recording in the studio or on the road with his band Diverse City, Toby’s heart for collaboration is rooted in his belief that no matter where we’ve come from, we are better together then we are alone.
Sign up to “run for hope” (walkers welcome!) and you’ll get:
- 2 tickets to exclusive concert featuring TobyMac and Ryan Stevenson
- Meet & greet with TobyMac and Ryan Stevenson – including photo opp
- Pre-race team meeting area at club level in Nissan Stadium with group photo
- 2 tickets to VIP Finish Line Party
- Exclusive TobyMac and Ryan Stevenson swag
- 2 tickets to team dinner Friday night
- Half marathon online training
- Free half marathon weekly training sessions in Franklin/Nashville area
- Free personal fundraising website and direction
- Team t-shirt
- Team race jersey
Fundraising commitment is $1,000 per person, or $1,500 for a team of 2
Now you can join Team DiverseCity — a virtual team for Run for Hope. Back by popular demand, this team is for anyone who lives outside the state of Tennessee. Do your own run (or walk), raise money for a good cause, and get great TobyMac & Ryan Stevenson swag!
Here’s what it involves…
- Run/walk a distance of your choice, in your hometown, on your own time.
- Receive all the SAME swag that the team members coming to Nashville receive. There’s a team shirt, and other great items designed by TobyMac and Ryan Stevenson. It will be mailed after the April 28 event date.
- $375 fundraising commitment + $50 registration fee
- A free personal fundraising website for accepting online donations.
- Each virtual team member who satisfies their fundraising commitment is eligible to receive 2 meet & greet passes to meet TobyMac at one of his concerts