I don’t know who said that being a Christian woman means that you have to look frumpy. We like clothes too! Next week is Holy Week and it’s your chance to rock the best items in your closet.
Here are my 7 favorites:
Here is a Holy Thursday Evening you can definitely wear this.
Sequined Lace Jacket Dress from Dressbarn at $84.00. Lace and sequins make the perfect party combination when it comes to this special occasion jacket dress. Bonus: the jacket is removable! Imported.
- 40″ length from shoulder to hem
- Dress fully lined
- Removable jacket included
- 71% polyester/ 26% nylon/ 3% spandex. Lining: 100% polyester
Perceptions Short Sleeve Lace Fit & Flare Dress JCpenney is offering this cute dress at $42.99
- Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve
- Dress Length: Mid Length
- Fabric Description: Lace
- Fabric Content: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Apparel Length: 46.75 Inches
- Closure Type: Pullover Head
- Neckline: Jewel Neck
H&M has this beauty. It is $34.99
Satin dress with a round neckline, fastening at back, and double-layered puff sleeves. Elasticized seam at waist. Lined. It is 100% polyester. Machine wash warm
Eloquii has a host of fashionable plus size dresses that are to die for. They are all on sale now. It is all easy care dresses. There is also a major sale. Here are three picks that I think are wonderful.
Le Bos Sequin Dress & Jacket Set from Kohl’s is just lovely below
- 2-piece set includes: dress & jacket
- Dress: scoopneck, sleeveless, tiered details
- Jacket: 3/4-length sleeves
FIT & SIZING
- Designed to hit at mid calf
- 47 1/2-in. approx. length from shoulder to hem
If you need a few more ideas check this out: Holy Week Fashion.