If you are looking for some fun things to do with kids while you’re stuck at home. Covid may have you feeling frustrated.
Here are some ideas.
- Play indoor hide and seek.
- Make decorations, curate a playlist, and throw a family dance party.
- Try a new cookie or cake recipe. Bonus idea: Set up a camera or smart phone and film a cooking show!
- Play with blocks. We recommend the competitive STEM game Blocks Rock!
- Make a mancala counting game with an egg carton. Instructions here.
- Go camping in the living room.
- Play board games.
- Design and go on an indoor treasure hunt.
- Plan a family garden.
- Make ice cream in a bag. Recipe here.