Butterball released the first-ever Butterball Turkey Talk-Line Comfort Calendar, a limited-edition calendar that provides Thanksgiving hosts 24 days of emotional support, practical tips and a whole lot of comfort. Limited quantities of the Comfort Calendars will be available Oct. 24-26 at ButterballComfortGiveaway.com. The daily tips and recommendations will also be available via Instagram beginning Nov. 1, when the iconic Butterball Turkey Talk-Line reopens for its 41st year.
Experience the full interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/9081251-butterball-shares-2022-thanksgiving-outlook-report-holiday-celebrations/
“The holiday season can be one of the most exciting times of year, but unfortunately, it can also be one of the most stressful,” said Nicole Johnson, director and 22-year veteran of the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line. “We’ve harnessed more than 40 years of Turkey Talk-Line expertise – the most common questions and sources of confusion as well as the angst that frequently accompanies them – to create this daily resource for often-overlooked holiday hosts. Particularly as they grapple with inflation and other concerns, it’s an honor to offer our time-tested technical advice, emotional support and even a little levity in this fun, new format this holiday season.”
The Comfort Calendars will begin counting down to Thanksgiving on Nov. 1 and feature 24 days of thoughtfully-timed suggestions, from practical turkey prep tips – like when to shop, when to thaw and how to prep – to friendly reminders for a little “me time” along the way – all brought to life by a fun, illustrated character inspired by the Turkey Talk-Line experts. But that’s not all – busy hosts will want to stay tuned to Instagram, where Butterball will announce Headspace®, Instacart® and Spafinder® gift card giveaways throughout the month of November.
The Turkey Talk-Line officially opens for the season on Tuesday, Nov. 1. Whether hosting Thanksgiving for the first or fortieth time, the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts are standing by to help through Dec. 24 (with extended hours the week of Thanksgiving) via:
- Call 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372) or Text 844-877-3456: Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available to answer questions and assist all holiday cooks.
- Social Media: Help and inspiration is available through the Butterball Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest channels.
- Website: Chat live with the experts on Butterball.com to receive real-time suggestions and advice, plus find trusted recipes, ideas for leftovers, step-by-step how-to videos, and key tips for success.
- Butterball Skill for Amazon® Alexa®: Users can simply say, “Alexa, ask Butterball…” to enable the skill and hear trusted Talk-Line experts share answers to pressing turkey questions.
- Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.